Our client is a leader in the air transit space around the world, nearly every passenger flight relies on their technology, almost every airport and airline does business with them, and it’s their job to support their IT operations. As the world's leading air transport IT and communications specialist, they are committed to meeting the demands of the air transport industry around the clock, every day.
The Electrical Engineer role will involve work with the Senior Electrical Designer on projects in the Burlington, ON facilities.
What we need your help with:
- Responsible in design of electrical systems for self-service kiosks;
- Works with cable routing, some electrical component selection and sourcing;
- Assist the manufacturing personnel with any cable or electrical issues;
- Actively participate in some troubleshooting for devices (via email/Teams).
What we are looking for:
- Minimum College Diploma required;
- Minimum 1 year of CAD software experience;
- Minimum 1 year with clean efficient cable-routing experience;
- Organized, able to pick up 2D CAD/drawing software for basic cable layouts;
- Must have experience with basic electrical components - USB hub, DC power supply, switches, LAN;
- Must be able to collaborate and be a good team member.
- Experience with 2D drawing software (we use DraftSight, but it is very similar to AutoCAD, etc…);
- Experience with basic CAD/sketch experience is an asset.