Our confidential client is a Global leader in vital Information Technology and Communications around the world. They are currently seeking to hire a Functional Analyst (Azure) who will work on the upcoming aircraft enablers project which allows our client messaging system within a SaaS Solution. The flight database centralized flight-tracking/matching database with multiple sources of flight data to feed our client’s flight tracking solution.
ROLE DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• The Functional Analyst is required to be a Power User of Azure DevOps and JIRA;
• Support business and identify problems for creating business requirements;
• Responsible for collecting and formalizing business requirements into detailed stories;
• Create, write stories and map the customers’ requirements to the solution;
• Work closely with the development team and even assist with Dot Net (.NET) coding when required;
• Communicate with project delivery team on coherence between functional specification and developed solution;
• Collaborate with BAs, PMs, Development teams on development projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree level or equivalent in Computer Sciences or Engineering;
• 5 years of overall IT industry experience as a Functional Analyst;
• 5 year of software development and programming/coding in DOT NET (.NET);
• 3 years with MS Azure (Power User);
• Expertise with Jira
• MUST HAVE a strong software development background;
• MUST be able to troubleshoot, customer-oriented attitude and good communication skills;
• Strong ability to work in cross-functional, multi-cultural and team-oriented environments;
• Fluent spoken and written English, bilingual preferred.
• Specific experience of airline industry would be of an asset;