ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Our client is a leader in the food-service equipment manufacturing industry. This privately-owned organization has long been established and has been consistently growing and profitable. The organization’s principles: communicate actively; voice and seek to resolve concerns; work cooperatively and respectfully and strive for improvements continuously.
Our client provides solutions to the supermarket and warehouse club industry, and is the exclusive supplier of rotisseries and heated display cases to over 90% of the warehouse clubs in the USA. The Company is actively customer-driven as indicated by its mission to provide “Responsive, Reliable Solutions”.
The Integration Specialist/Programmer is to program and maintain equipment configurators and their support modules. The role will be to ensure enhancement of the system integration as it relates to manufacturing efficiencies and their features.
What we need your help with:
- Program and maintain Epicor system configurations;
- Ensure configurations for BAQs (Business Activity Query);
- Create and maintain equipment builds;
- Provide training to employees with respect to Engineering and Manufacturing modules;
- Review and suggest on-going continuous improvements and the efficient use of Epicor;
- Contribute to the improvement of the system’s optimization as it relates to manufacturing;
- Providing written documentation and reports as required.
What we are looking for:
- 5 years of experience in C# programming within Epicor version 10 or higher;
- 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing engineering environment;
- In-depth knowledge of Epicor’s Engineering and Manufacturing modules;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent English/French communication skills (oral and written) at the technical level.
- Works within the Engineering Team, in a standard office environment.;
- Regular hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. - Monday – Friday (37.5hrs/week);