Our client is a leader in the air transit space around the world, nearly every passenger flight relies on their technology, almost every airport and airline does business with them, and it’s their job to support their IT operations. As the world's leading air transport IT and communications specialist, they are committed to meeting the demands of the air transport industry around the clock, every day.
This role is a key role within our client’s organization to design, develop and maintain specific modules within an application or system using existing and emerging technology platforms. This will be a brand-new innovation program developed by iteration with customer-forward communication strategy.
What we need your help with:
- Writes and delivers code for features and modules, debugs existing code and modules;
- Follows coding guidelines and practices and all technical processes
- Develops and validates estimates for technical work that will be undertaken;
- Participates in analysis of requirements for designing new application and system features;
- Undertakes QA testing to conduct unit and integration testing;
What we are looking for:
- 5 years software engineering experience in a development of back-end applications using a mainstream Object Orientated language Java 11;
- 5 years’ experience in functional analysis, software design and applications maintenance.
- Experience with and ability to define your applications and services environments; Docker Desktop (Docker compose);
- Experience with containerizing application packages Kubernetes Cluster in microservices paradigm;
- Good knowledge of developing and designing code to interface with one or more databases: Postgres;
- Experience with complete development and deployment environment in the Cloud, with Azure environments and/or Platform as a service (PaaS);
- Experience with Java projects using build automation tools like Gradle or Maven;
- Solid knowledge of Spring-boot or classic Spring;
- Experience with distributed event streaming platforms for high-performance mission-critical applications – Kafka streams API to implement stream processing applications and microservices;
- Experience in Java unit testing framework: QA testing using Junit or Mockito;
- Demonstrate good understanding of networking and application performance monitoring concepts.
- Ability to work well both independently or as a member of a team.
- Experience with Tomcat REST;
- Experience with NewRelic application performance monitoring;
- Experience with Zerocode end-to-end automation integration testing;
- Experience in telecommunication and networking environment;
- Experience in Air Transit environment.